I’m at it again with my hardware. I just can’t get enough of bling that is associated with adrenaline! This time I got my hardware by completing the 40th annual Marine Corps Marathon. YES, I am a finisher and have completed my first marathon. Whew… Let me tell you this, they say “it’s not given its earned!” Well, I earned every ounce of this hardware.
With anything I do, I am always learning lessons. In this case there are 7 things that attributed to my success in being able to say, “I finished my first marathon on October 25, 2015.” I did a video because of course I had to express my experience in my shining dramatic fashion (lol) … so check out the video. It has some length to it… but so does a marathon!
- You may have a plan, but be open to what God has.
- You have complete authority over your body by the words that come out of your mouth. Words are powerful, use them wisely.
- Faith without works is dead. God will provide, but what are you going to do? In other words, “How bad do you want it.”
- Keep your focus.
- Life isn’t meant to be done alone. Get connected and find a community to do life with.
- Put up a good fight while having fun… Knuck if you buck!
- It doesn’t matter how you start, its how you finish.
Don’t just look it, but be it, because you are it!